Modern, progressive solutions in stock and financial markets for free!
Existing products don't fit modern user's requirements
- Basic functionality is cut down
- Really useful things are available for a fee
- Too expensive
- Outdated technologies
- Confusing interface
- Basic functionality for free
- Modern innovative tools and methods
- Flexible and obtainable pricing model
- Only modern powerful technologies
- User-friendly interface
- The market needs a new product
- The existing solutions can't fit modern user's requirements
- There's a gap between the existing products and user's requirements
VOLUME OF THE MARKET
- About half of the Earth's population is involved into the markets
- About 1/5 of them trades on the stock markets
- About 500 million potential users
One of the most popular stock screeners in the world
Screener from one of the giants of the global IT community
Flexible screener from a major and famous manufacturer
- Advanced set of tools in comparison with competitors
- The basic set of tools is provided for free
- The paid version offers new tools and fine-tune the main ones
- Interactive charts in the free version
- Interactive charts in the result list
- The use of modern technologies of storage and processing of data
- Modern, user-oriented interface
- Interface translation
The product is a complex of market and near-market services. First stage supposes a development of the stock screener for US markets like Nyse, Nasdaq, AMEX.
At the moment the project has a "Minimal Viable Product" version of the screener and full database of the intraday, day and week quotes from the markets mentioned above (totally 7121 stocks).
In addition to the free plan there are another two transparent and flexible ones - PRO and PREMIUM.
|1 month||-||$ 25||$ 50|
|3 months||-||$ 70||$ 140|
|6 months||-||$ 120||$ 240|
|1 year||-||$ 180||$ 360|
We are the world elite specialists from all over the world.
Architects, developers, top managers from 1% of the world best specialists.
Each team member is an expert in his area, from heads to ordinary managers.
|The break-even point, %||0.32 %|
|The break-even point, monthly sales||$ 66,820|
|The break-even period, months||18|
|Indicators of main activity|
|Sales volume, per month||$ 21,031,818|
|Volume of expenditures, per month||$ 2,163,320|
|Net profit, per month||$ 12,782,008|
|Cash flow, per month||$ 12,788,568|
|Investment efficiency indicators|
|Total investment||$ 393,595|
|Present Value without discount (PV)||$ 766,920,469|
|IRR, % per year||223,2 %|
|Net Present Value (NPV)||$ 253,719,897|
|Net Present Value (NPV) with Terminal Value (TV)||$ 6,366,499,809|
|Payback Period (PP), months||24|
|Discount Payback Period (DPP), months||25|
|Profitability Index (PI) for the planning period||1,949.5|